WINDOWS Live Search

To contact me for any clarifications regarding any posts / information, please mail me at arijit [dot] basu [at] gmail [dot] com


Friday, December 1, 2006

How to create a new Ledger Journal Type in AX

Recently I came across a situation in AX where I needed to capture a lot of Information in Journal Trans form for a specific journal type and while posting the Journal, those data needed to be updated in a separate table. So instead of working with the base Ledger Journal Types, I found it convenient to create a new Ledger Journal type. The objects used are shown below. In case further info is required, lemme know :)
In case u have a better idea, also lemme know :-D

Happy Journaling.....
You can also extend this model to create your own posting profiles [I'm recently workin on tat :) ]







































No comments: