WINDOWS Live Search

To contact me for any clarifications regarding any posts / information, please mail me at arijit [dot] basu [at] gmail [dot] com


Thursday, December 7, 2006

Creating a MS Word Document from X++

Heres the Code :)

COM wordApplication;
COM wordDocuments;
COM wordDocument;
COM wordRange;
;
wordApplication = new COM("word.application");
wordApplication.visible(TRUE);
wordDocuments = wordApplication.Documents();
wordDocument = wordDocuments.add();
wordDocument.saveas("c:\\YourDocument.doc");
wordDocument.activate();
wordRange = wordDocument.range(0,0);
wordRange.insertafter("Arijit Basu");
wordRange = wordDocument.range(6,19);

wordRange = wordDocument.range(11,26);
wordRange.italic(true);
wordDocument.save();
wordDocument.close();
wordApplication.quit();

4 comments:

freekezoid said...

Hi

i'm working with the DocuActionCOM_Word class to add a word document to an item. Is it possible to add a some commen properties to that Word-document? You can add these properties manualy file-properties-custom. I need this becouse when i save the document on my sharepoint, i want my custom fields to be filled in.

can you help me?

sander broché

freekezoid said...

Hi

i'm working with the DocuActionCOM_Word class to add a word document to an item. Is it possible to add a some commen properties to that Word-document? You can add these properties manualy file-properties-custom. I need this becouse when i save the document on my sharepoint, i want my custom fields to be filled in.

can you help me?

sander broché

tpraja said...

Have you seen the new India search engine www.ByIndia.com they added all the cool features of popular products like MySpace, YouTube, Ebay, Craigslist, etc. all for free to use and specifically for India. Anyone else try this yet?

ByIndia.com First to Blend Search, Social Network, Video Sharing and Auctions Into One Seamless Product for Indian Internet Users.

Alex said...

I agree,this situation is difficult and I offer use next software-how to fix docx files,because program helped me many times and has free status,it export recovered data into a new Word document,program scans damaged document, fix docx open and analyzes the data,will recover it and show in a preview window, where the user can check it and make sure, that it is recovered properly,can fix damaged docx and recover documents of different formats (*.doc, *.docx, *.dot, and *.dotx) as well as *.rtf (rich text files),can extract the data and fix docx file from any removable media even via local network of your organization.