WINDOWS Live Search

To contact me for any clarifications regarding any posts / information, please mail me at arijit [dot] basu [at] gmail [dot] com


Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Demonstration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics AX

The DAX 4.01 VPC is now available for ordering from Partnersource.
The Demonstration Toolkit consists of two distinct parts:

-The Virtual PC (VPC) image, including demo scripts and several applications installed for demonstration purposes. The complete list of software applications appears inside the DVD cover.
-Marketing material such as brochures, whitepapers etc.

Demonstration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics AX

VPC Image for Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 SP1
[Since the VPC size is kind of large, you need to ask your nearest Microsoft Office for a copy of the DVD]
(Requires Partnersource Logon)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to download the vpc from the location specified .I am not able to find any vpc there.There are no downloadable links .Can you please help me out here to get the vpc.

Thanks in advance

THANKS
Jaya

Unknown said...

Hi,

Even I am not able to find the link. where should I download there VPC image from?

please help us

Bhuvana

Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I tried to download it from partner source , its like 7 GB of total , Isn't there any other alternative to get it , DVD or so. Kindly let me knw if there is any other solution .

Thanks in advance

Neha Gupta