WINDOWS Live Search

To contact me for any clarifications regarding any posts / information, please mail me at arijit [dot] basu [at] gmail [dot] com


Monday, March 19, 2007

Microsoft Dynamics Live Finance Community

This Microsoft Dynamics Live Finance Community offers a plethora of tools and resources to help foster community collaboration - all year round. Interact with other Finance Professionals via the Blogs, Forums, and Networking tools; learn more about the topics of most interest to you via the Featured Articles and Expert Columns; plus, get into the minds of Microsoft Executives to help you understand how the future of technology will impact your business via the Executive Insight Blog.
Great initiative :)


Click Here

1 comment:

fattung said...

Hi, this is Dom.

Just saw ur comment @ my own blog. You are very welcomed to add a link to my site. At the same time, may I add urs to mine too? =)