WINDOWS Live Search

To contact me for any clarifications regarding any posts / information, please mail me at arijit [dot] basu [at] gmail [dot] com


Saturday, June 2, 2007

Search Windows Live from AX

I finally got some free time and was doing some R & D on Windows Live Services, trying to explore some ways of using these services within AX. I found the Live Search Box resources and wrote some code within AX so that any user can search Windows Live [ and my BLOG :) ] within AX. Its really very simple . Before trying it yourself, go through these links below:
Windows Live Services
Live Search Box
This small utility will allow users to search Live.Com within AX (Provided he has Internet Access). It looks like this :)
You can search any specific page and also Live Search.


Happy Searching :)

No comments: